PharoConf 2013 @ Bern?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hello Pharoers

The software composition group of the university of Bern proposed to organize the next pharo conf at berne during the week
of 2-3 of April 2013. We are really happy of this proposal. Now we would like to know what you think about it
before committing to the date and location.

The Pharo board and crew

Re: PharoConf 2013 @ Bern?

Camillo Bruni-3
Bern of course is always good ;) though I am not the most neutral person when it comes to this question

On 2012-12-05, at 05:44, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello Pharoers
>
> The software composition group of the university of Bern proposed to organize the next pharo conf at berne during the week
> of 2-3 of April 2013. We are really happy of this proposal. Now we would like to know what you think about it
> before committing to the date and location.
>
> The Pharo board and crew

Re: PharoConf 2013 @ Bern?

Sabine Manaa
I would appreciate it, too!