PharoCore 1.3: Settings

Adrien BARREAU
Hi,

I'm searching how I can enable syntax highlighting in last PharoCore 1.3?
And, is it possible to have the old inspector? I almost can't work with the new one.

Cheers,

Adrien.

Re: PharoCore 1.3: Settings

Stéphane Ducasse

On Feb 12, 2011, at 11:08 AM, Adrien BARREAU wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm searching how I can enable syntax highlighting in last PharoCore 1.3?

you should load shout because this is not in core

> And, is it possible to have the old inspector?

I do not know
look for newinspector on squeaksource
for me I cannot work with it :)

> I almost can't work with the new one.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Adrien.

Re: PharoCore 1.3: Settings

Adrien BARREAU

> From: [hidden email]
> Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 13:34:18 +0100
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Pharo-users] PharoCore 1.3: Settings
>

> On Feb 12, 2011, at 11:08 AM, Adrien BARREAU wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm searching how I can enable syntax highlighting in last PharoCore 1.3?
>
> you should load shout because this is not in core

I did it (ConfigurationOfShout in MetacelloRepository) and installed the last version but i got nothing.
I tried to open a Shout WorkSpace, the "Syntax Highlighting" option is enabled, but I still got basic text.
I don't know, but is there anything to do after installing?