PharoCore #12884

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Hi,

I just updated my 1.2 core to #12884 with 3 updates and my MC repos are gone from my packages, only the standard repos remain.

Maybe this is a sign of something that went wrong.

Sven

Re: PharoCore #12884

> I just updated my 1.2 core to #12884 with 3 updates and my MC repos are gone from my packages, only the standard repos remain.
>
> Maybe this is a sign of something that went wrong.

no this is just that some package where home-orphaned and marcus issued a command to
clean (because you can have duplicate repo with the same name but different password -- > a hell)
and reassign all the package repo to package. So your packages got flushed too apparently.
Sorry.

Stef

> Sven

Re: PharoCore #12884

Sven Van Caekenberghe

On 22 Dec 2010, at 10:58, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I just updated my 1.2 core to #12884 with 3 updates and my MC repos are gone from my packages, only the standard repos remain.
>>
>> Maybe this is a sign of something that went wrong.
>
> no this is just that some package where home-orphaned and marcus issued a command to
> clean (because you can have duplicate repo with the same name but different password -- > a hell)
> and reassign all the package repo to package. So your packages got flushed too apparently.
> Sorry.
>
> Stef
>>
>> Sven

No problem, if this is expected/normal than it is OK for me, Thx,

Sven