PharoDays: 14/15 June 2018

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi All

We would like to organise PharoDays the 14 and 15 June. Could you tell us
if you see big problems from your side before we announce it.

Tx

Re: [Pharo-dev] PharoDays: 14/15 June 2018

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Unfortunately, those dates do not work well for me. it would be hard for me to get there on those days.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."