PharoDays?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi guys

many people are asking when and where there will be PharoDays.
And we do not know.
We are looking for local organisers and else we do it at Lille.
Now what would be a good date?

What about
7-8 June?

Re: PharoDays?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Or 24-25 of May
Or 31 - 1 June?

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 6:09 PM, Stephane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> many people are asking when and where there will be PharoDays.
> And we do not know.
> We are looking for local organisers and else we do it at Lille.
> Now what would be a good date?
>
> What about
> 7-8 June?
>
> Stef

Re: PharoDays?

Myroslava Romaniuk
What about sometime mid-May?

З повагою,
Мирослава Романюк.

Re: PharoDays?

EstebanLM

> On 28 Feb 2018, at 18:09, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi guys
>
> many people are asking when and where there will be PharoDays.
> And we do not know.
> We are looking for local organisers and else we do it at Lille.
> Now what would be a good date?
>
> What about
> 7-8 June?

yes, is ok for me :)

Esteban

> Stef

Re: PharoDays?

Stephane Ducasse-3
ok I will check if we can get the amphitheater.