PharoKernel #12226

Pavel Krivanek-3
Hi,

I uploaded a new version of PharoKernel. It includes fix for Gofer and
it contains an example image with working KomHttpServer.

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27721/PharoKernel-1.2-12226.zip

Cheers,
-- Pavel

Re: PharoKernel #12226

Pavel We are slowly but steadily getting there.
I plan to refactor the test package soon.