PharoLauncher : Image version determination error

12

Re: PharoLauncher : Image version determination error

Esteban A. Maringolo
El vie., 9 nov. 2018 a las 15:02, Alistair Grant (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi Christophe,

On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 15:15, Christophe Demarey
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> For now, to work around the problem, I will add a windows to easily update the VMs from the launcher UI.

It should be possible to check if there is a new VM by just requesting
the headers for the download URL.   You could then add a "Check for
new VM" button / menu item, and maybe even have a setting to do it
each time the launcher is started.

Or "check for new VMs on startup" kind of thing.

I like that approach.

Esteban A. Maringolo

12