PharoLauncher image loading error

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

On Mac OSX 10.12.6, when asking to load an image from the pharo launcher there is an error. see log

Hilaire

PharoDebug.log (98K) Download Attachment

Re: PharoLauncher image loading error

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hilaire

can you tell us which image? or which version of Pharo?
Old versions of Pharo are not supported by Pharo Launcher because of
obvious lack of manpower.
Stef

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 2:12 PM, H. Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mac OSX 10.12.6, when asking to load an image from the pharo launcher there is an error. see log
>
> Hilaire

Re: PharoLauncher image loading error

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

The Pharo Launcher I tried is the newset one from the pharo web site
(32bits, P6, MacOSX), When I asked for a 6.1 image, I got this error.
May be I did something wrong because it was the 1st time I tried
pharolauncher.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: PharoLauncher image loading error

Stephane Ducasse-3
And you are on MacOSX?
Can you describe what you did? Because with the Launcher you can also
open old images and ask it to sort them.
You just double click on the left pane on the Pharo6.1(stable) item
(as attached?)

Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 22.17.01.png (34K) Download Attachment

Le 26/03/2018 à 22:17, Stephane Ducasse a écrit :
> And you are on MacOSX?
No, I am not. Just some testing on school computers.
> Can you describe what you did? Because with the Launcher you can also
I open the "Official distributions" subtree, select Pharo6.1 then click
on the icon with the play symbol, on the top of the window.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: PharoLauncher image loading error

Stephane Ducasse-3
>> And you are on MacOSX?
>
> No, I am not. Just some testing on school computers.

Can you tell us then on which os? which version?

>> Can you describe what you did? Because with the Launcher you can also
>
> I open the "Official distributions" subtree, select Pharo6.1 then click on
> the icon with the play symbol, on the top of the window.

Is the disc where the launcher is located in read write mode?

Le 31/03/2018 à 16:03, Stephane Ducasse a écrit :
>>> And you are on MacOSX?
>> No, I am not. Just some testing on school computers.
> Can you tell us then on which os? which version?
Mentioned earlier on this thread

>>> Can you describe what you did? Because with the Launcher you can also
>> I open the "Official distributions" subtree, select Pharo6.1 then click on
>> the icon with the play symbol, on the top of the window.
> Is the disc where the launcher is located in read write mode?
I guess so as it was copied there on the first place, the hard disk, on
the dekstop.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu