PharoLauncher package cache Pharo 7?

Stephan Eggermont-3
Where is my package cache? I run Pharo7 from today in the launcher, and
try to load Magritte.
It used to be in my images directory, but that now only contains
meta-inf, pharo-.version, sources changes and image
Why is there a pharo-local in my vms folder?

Stephan

Re: PharoLauncher package cache Pharo 7?

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 23-10-17 11:27, stephan wrote:
> Where is my package cache? I run Pharo7 from today in the launcher, and
> try to load Magritte.
> It used to be in my images directory, but that now only contains
> meta-inf, pharo-.version, sources changes and image
> Why is there a pharo-local in my vms folder?

Ah. Found it. Let me rephrase: why is the package cache for one image
pointing at the package cache of another?

Stephan