PharoLauncher "version determination error"

PharoLauncher "version determination error"

Esteban A. Maringolo
I downloaded a Pharo 7.0 32 bit using PharoLauncher in Windows, and I'm getting the mentioned error when attempting to launch the image.

Before displaying the error it opens the image (or an image) twice.

image.png

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: PharoLauncher "version determination error"

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Esteban A. Maringolo wrote
> Am I doing something wrong?

No. It was a bug that has been fixed. From Christophe in another thread:
> The problem is probably fixed in the latest PharoLauncher version (1.4)
> available from http://pharo.org/download.
> If not, as specified in the dialog text, please run the given command from
> the command line to give us more information on what is the problem.

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: PharoLauncher "version determination error"

Esteban A. Maringolo
Thanks Sean,

Weird, I think I'm already running 1.4, because the downloaded setup
file was named pharo-launcher-1.4 (I'm downloading again just in case).

The about of my current version shows:
- PharoLauncher-Core-VincentBlondeau.184
- PharoLauncher-Spec-ChristopheDemarey.66
- PharoLauncher-Tests-Core-VincentBlondeau.24

Regards,

On 10/2/2018 9:09 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

> Esteban A. Maringolo wrote
>> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> No. It was a bug that has been fixed. From Christophe in another thread:
>> The problem is probably fixed in the latest PharoLauncher version (1.4)
>> available from http://pharo.org/download.
>> If not, as specified in the dialog text, please run the given command from
>> the command line to give us more information on what is the problem.
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Esteban A. Maringolo