Pharocasts: GUI with Polymorph

laurent laffont
Develop a contact manager desktop application.

You will learn:
- how Pharo helps the "Program by intention" style of programming
- how to create basic persistency of created Contact object
- how to compose a GUI, basic widgets, events and layout

http://www.pharocasts.com/2011/02/pharo-gui-with-polymorph.html

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs

Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/

Re: [Pharo-users] Pharocasts: GUI with Polymorph

Stéphane Ducasse
argh the kind of mail I cannot skip fast :)
Thanks a lot laurent!
S.