Pharogenesis?

Michael Rueger
Hi all,

after digging out some old pet project about an archive of historical Smalltalk code I came across the Pharogenesis
project (http://scg.unibe.ch/research/Pharogenesis).
The git link is unfortunately dead, any chance somebody still has a fork/copy?

The source code is still up on SqueakSource, but probably not really useful with the git repo?

Cheers

Michael

Re: Pharogenesis?

Max Leske
Hi Michael,

That's my project :) This is the link to the repository: https://github.com/theseion/pharogenesis.

I should have all the sources etc. if you need anything else.

Cheers,
Max

On 14 May 2020, at 3:59, Michael Rueger wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> after digging out some old pet project about an archive of historical Smalltalk code I came across the Pharogenesis project (http://scg.unibe.ch/research/Pharogenesis).
> The git link is unfortunately dead, any chance somebody still has a fork/copy?
>
> The source code is still up on SqueakSource, but probably not really useful with the git repo?
>
> Cheers
>
> Michael

Re: Pharogenesis?

Torsten Bergmann