Pharse Node

Pablo Herrero
Hello everybody!

I'm looking for documentation for the ParseNode class's hierarchy at
the 'Compiler-ParseNodes' category.
Does anyone know where I could find some?

PS1: I'm working on a project where I need to do some runtime code
manipulation, like creating AST Nodes on the fly and things like that.

PS2: Is this the correct list to post this questing or pharo-project
might be more apt?

Cheers!

Pablo

Re: Pharse Node

Lukas Renggli
The parser node classes in the Compiler package are quirky, they are
not conveniently usable for code generation and manipulation.

Better use the AST from the refactoring engine
(http://squeaksource.com/rb,html). You might also want to use the
AST-Compiler (http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/helvetia.html), to be
able to directly compile the AST from the refactoring engine without
going through source code.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Fwd: Pharse Node

Pablo Herrero
Che parece q es la otra jerarquia la que hay q usar, igualmente
podemos mirar el framework, este que ya nos habia pasado antes
(http://squeaksource.com/rb), como para tener una idea de como se usa,
o aprovechar directamente este framework.

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch