Phorms repository?

Manuel Leuenberger
Hi,

I am looking into AST transformations and played with the RBPattern language, which isn't quite powerful enough to do what I want to do (my matching patterns are more complex). I found papers about Phorms, which seems like a nice language to investigate. But I could not find any repository to load the code from.

Where can I find the Phorms code?

Cheers,
Manuel

Re: Phorms repository?

Manuel Leuenberger
Found it.

Anybody has experience using these after Pharo 5, i.e. Pharo 6/7?