Picasa client for Pier

Ciprian Teodorov-2
Hi everybody,

If somebody is interested, I implemented a small picasaweb plugin for Pier which permits to embed the albums and the photos from picasa
into a running pier web application. The plugin source is posted on squeaksource site: http://squeaksource.com/@uxjO7eHSe8tI9dKs/9zFmuhpA.
And an example of how it works can be seen on my site http://www.teodorov.ro/about/Photos.

Ciprian TEODOROV
Ph.D Student
Lab-STICC/AS CNRS UMR 3192
University of Brest

phone: (+33)(0) 6 08 54 73 48
www.teodorov.ro

http://as.univ-brest.fr/ciprian

Re: Picasa client for Pier

Lukas Renggli
> If somebody is interested, I implemented a small picasaweb plugin for Pier
> which permits to embed the albums and the photos from picasa
> into a running pier web application. The plugin source is posted on
> squeaksource site: http://squeaksource.com/@uxjO7eHSe8tI9dKs/9zFmuhpA.

Cool! What is the name of the repository URL? The link you gave is
unfortunately not restful.

> And an example of how it works can be seen on my site
> http://www.teodorov.ro/about/Photos.

I put a link to your site on <http://www.piercms.com/doc/examples>, I
hope you don't mind?

Cheers,
Lukas

> Ciprian TEODOROV
> Ph.D Student
> Lab-STICC/AS CNRS UMR 3192
> University of Brest
>
> phone: (+33)(0) 6 08 54 73 48
> www.teodorov.ro
> http://as.univ-brest.fr/ciprian

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Picasa client for Pier

Nicolas Roard
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Ciprian
Teodorov<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> If somebody is interested, I implemented a small picasaweb plugin for Pier
> which permits to embed the albums and the photos from picasa
> into a running pier web application. The plugin source is posted on
> squeaksource site: http://squeaksource.com/@uxjO7eHSe8tI9dKs/9zFmuhpA.
> And an example of how it works can be seen on my site
> http://www.teodorov.ro/about/Photos.

Very cool! Are you planning something similar for flickr ?

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound

Re: Picasa client for Pier

Damien Cassou-3
Hi Ciprian,

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Ciprian
Teodorov<[hidden email]> wrote:

> If somebody is interested, I implemented a small picasaweb plugin for Pier
> which permits to embed the albums and the photos from picasa
> into a running pier web application. The plugin source is posted on
> squeaksource site: http://squeaksource.com/@uxjO7eHSe8tI9dKs/9zFmuhpA.
> And an example of how it works can be seen on my site
> http://www.teodorov.ro/about/Photos.

do you think it could be possible to integrate your work on
Pier-Gallery (http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons)?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Picasa client for Pier

Ciprian Teodorov-3

Sorry for the link -- here you have the good one ;) http://www.squeaksource.com/PicasaClient/

> And an example of how it works can be seen on my site
> http://www.teodorov.ro/about/Photos.

I put a link to your site on <http://www.piercms.com/doc/examples>, I
hope you don't mind?

Np

Cheers,
Lukas

> Ciprian TEODOROV
> Ph.D Student
> Lab-STICC/AS CNRS UMR 3192
> University of Brest
>
> phone: (+33)(0) 6 08 54 73 48
> www.teodorov.ro
> http://as.univ-brest.fr/ciprian

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Ciprian TEODOROV
Ph.D Student
Lab-STICC/AS CNRS UMR 3192
University of Brest

phone: (+33)(0) 6 08 54 73 48
site: http://as.univ-brest.fr/ciprian

Re: Picasa client for Pier

Nicolas Roard
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Ciprian
Teodorov<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > If somebody is interested, I implemented a small picasaweb plugin for
>> > Pier
>> > which permits to embed the albums and the photos from picasa
>> > into a running pier web application. The plugin source is posted on
>> > squeaksource site: http://squeaksource.com/@uxjO7eHSe8tI9dKs/9zFmuhpA.
>>
>> Cool! What is the name of the repository URL? The link you gave is
>> unfortunately not restful.
>
> Sorry for the link -- here you have the good one ;)
> http://www.squeaksource.com/PicasaClient/

I modified it a bit to use lightbox.
See http://www.impro-v-istres.fr/seaside/pier/photos/picasa for an
example of how it looks.
The code is on http://www.squeaksource.com/PicasaClientLightbox/

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound
they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

Re: Picasa client for Pier

Ciprian Teodorov-3
hi Nicolas,

that's really cool but why didn't you publish it as a new version of the same project?

Cheers,
Cip

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Nicolas Roard <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Ciprian
Teodorov<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > If somebody is interested, I implemented a small picasaweb plugin for
>> > Pier
>> > which permits to embed the albums and the photos from picasa
>> > into a running pier web application. The plugin source is posted on
>> > squeaksource site: http://squeaksource.com/@uxjO7eHSe8tI9dKs/9zFmuhpA.
>>
>> Cool! What is the name of the repository URL? The link you gave is
>> unfortunately not restful.
>
> Sorry for the link -- here you have the good one ;)
> http://www.squeaksource.com/PicasaClient/

I modified it a bit to use lightbox.
See http://www.impro-v-istres.fr/seaside/pier/photos/picasa for an
example of how it looks.
The code is on http://www.squeaksource.com/PicasaClientLightbox/

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound
they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

Ciprian TEODOROV
Ph.D Student
Lab-STICC/AS CNRS UMR 3192
University of Brest

phone: (+33)(0) 6 08 54 73 48

Re: Picasa client for Pier

Nicolas Roard
On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 7:10 PM, Ciprian
Teodorov<[hidden email]> wrote:
> hi Nicolas,
> that's really cool but why didn't you publish it as a new version of the
> same project?

I tried, but the project is not writable apparently... and as I didn't
know if you wanted this or not, I thought it was fine to put it
elsewhere for the moment :)