Pictures

Dirk Verleysen
Janko,

How do I know in what directory my SwazooServer is running ? I want to
show jpeg's on my site that reside in a /pic/ directory.

Dirk

------------- volgend deel ------------
Een HTML-bijlage is verwijderd...

Pictures

Janko Mivšek
Hi Dirk,

Dirk Verleysen wrote:

> How do I know in what directory my SwazooServer is running ? I want to
> show jpeg?s on my site that reside in a /pic/ directory.

Change a home directory in your site settings to so some other directory
than default ./ (which is where you started your image):

1. From Admin>>Settings
2. Programatically:

        (AIDASite named: 'aidademo') homeDirectory: './pic'

Another and even better way to store your pictures are so called method
images in WebStyle and subclasses. That way your images become version
controlled the same way as your other code.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Miv?ek
AIDA/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

Security

Dirk Verleysen
Janko,

One of the problems I'm still having is that on my First screen Aida still asks me to login. I gave allUsers View rights but I want a part of my site available to everyone without login in.

Dirk

Security

Nicholas Moore
Hi Dirk,
I have done this in two different ways.

1) I want anybody to explore the site (www.c4cnc.org), but they have the
option to log in and contribute. I set the home directory to
'/centre.html' and then explicitly gave the 'Guest' user viewing rights
to all the relevant applications. The guest does not need to log in as
guest.

2) I subclassed WebApplication >> printWebView: and cut out the 'self
viewAllowed' test. I have done this on a site I am building which is not
ever likely to be dynamic and require a login.

Both of these work okay for me.

Hope this helps,

Nicholas