Pier-Book: MessageNotUnderstood printLatexOn:

Pier-Book: MessageNotUnderstood printLatexOn:

Matthias Berth-2
Hi,

I like the seaside book at http://book.seaside.st. Now I am trying to
find out how to use Pier for doing something similar myself (i.e.
going from a wiki to a book).

I saw the Pier-Book addon and loaded it from the repository:
http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons. Now I can add a Book (and
chapters etc) to my Pier site, fine. When I click on the LaTeX link, I
get

  MessageNotUnderstood: BlockClosure>>printLatexOn:

I saw no implementer, found nothing on google, either. I am using the
current Pharo image with pier already installed.

Where do I get that method?

Thanks

Matthias

Re: Pier-Book: MessageNotUnderstood printLatexOn:

Julian Fitzell-2
Sounds like maybe that package hasn't been modified to work with
closure-aware Squeak images. Probably you can just copy the equivalent
method from BlockContext...

Julian

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Matthias Berth
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I like the seaside book at http://book.seaside.st. Now I am trying to
> find out how to use Pier for doing something similar myself (i.e.
> going from a wiki to a book).
>
> I saw the Pier-Book addon and loaded it from the repository:
> http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons. Now I can add a Book (and
> chapters etc) to my Pier site, fine. When I click on the LaTeX link, I
> get
>
>  MessageNotUnderstood: BlockClosure>>printLatexOn:
>
> I saw no implementer, found nothing on google, either. I am using the
> current Pharo image with pier already installed.
>
> Where do I get that method?
>
> Thanks
>

> Matthias

Re: Pier-Book: MessageNotUnderstood printLatexOn:

Matthias Berth-2
Hi Julian,

thanks, but that isn't the problem, I find no implementer of
printLatexOn: anywhere in that image.

Matthias

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Julian Fitzell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sounds like maybe that package hasn't been modified to work with
> closure-aware Squeak images. Probably you can just copy the equivalent
> method from BlockContext...
>
> Julian
>
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Matthias Berth
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I like the seaside book at http://book.seaside.st. Now I am trying to
>> find out how to use Pier for doing something similar myself (i.e.
>> going from a wiki to a book).
>>
>> I saw the Pier-Book addon and loaded it from the repository:
>> http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons. Now I can add a Book (and
>> chapters etc) to my Pier site, fine. When I click on the LaTeX link, I
>> get
>>
>>  MessageNotUnderstood: BlockClosure>>printLatexOn:
>>
>> I saw no implementer, found nothing on google, either. I am using the
>> current Pharo image with pier already installed.
>>
>> Where do I get that method?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Matthias

Re: Pier-Book: MessageNotUnderstood printLatexOn:

Lukas Renggli
Pier-Book depends on Pier-Documentation. I removed that dependency and
duplicated the code into Pier-Book, as most people won't use
Pier-Docuemntation anyway. The following version should solve the
problem:

  Name: Pier-Book-lr.101
  Author: lr
  Time: 27 October 2009, 8:26:28 am
  UUID: d107adbd-2a9f-405c-b433-4c39cf3c3a96
  Ancestors: Pier-Book-lr.100

  - got rid of dependency to Pier-Documentation

2009/10/26 Matthias Berth <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Julian,
>
> thanks, but that isn't the problem, I find no implementer of
> printLatexOn: anywhere in that image.
>
> Matthias
>
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Julian Fitzell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Sounds like maybe that package hasn't been modified to work with
>> closure-aware Squeak images. Probably you can just copy the equivalent
>> method from BlockContext...
>>
>> Julian
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Matthias Berth
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I like the seaside book at http://book.seaside.st. Now I am trying to
>>> find out how to use Pier for doing something similar myself (i.e.
>>> going from a wiki to a book).
>>>
>>> I saw the Pier-Book addon and loaded it from the repository:
>>> http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons. Now I can add a Book (and
>>> chapters etc) to my Pier site, fine. When I click on the LaTeX link, I
>>> get
>>>
>>>  MessageNotUnderstood: BlockClosure>>printLatexOn:
>>>
>>> I saw no implementer, found nothing on google, either. I am using the
>>> current Pharo image with pier already installed.
>>>
>>> Where do I get that method?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>

>>> Matthias

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pier-Book: MessageNotUnderstood printLatexOn:

Matthias Berth-2
Thanks Lukas, that works.

Matthias