Pier CMS

pablo
Hello, everybody I am a new user of PIER CMS, and I have little problems deploying it on seasidehosting.st.

First of all I want to know if it is the right place to ask my questions about Pier.

Second I apologize about my bad English because I speak Spanish.

Here is my problem:

I have Pier version 1.2 hosted on seasidehosting.st every is fine as you can see on: http://stblog.seasidehosting.st
but it cannot upload files like images, and I can't see the css style of pages.

I gave 777 permisions to all files and folders.

I don't know what other info can be important for you to help me.

Very thanks.

screenshot.gif (45K) Download Attachment

Re: Pier CMS

Lukas Renggli
> First of all I want to know if it is the right place to ask my questions
> about Pier.

It is.

> Second I apologize about my bad English because I speak Spanish.

I don't see any problems.

> I have Pier version 1.2 hosted on seasidehosting.st every is fine as you can
> see on: http://stblog.seasidehosting.st
> but it cannot upload files like images, and I can't see the css style of
> pages.
>
> I gave 777 permisions to all files and folders.

How do you give 777 permissions on seasidehosting.st?

What happens when you upload a file? What happens when you type the
URL of a stylesheet?

Make sure that you copy your file-directories with the image, in case
you move it.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli