Pier Login and menu

Oleg Korsak
Hello again :) How can I create my own link in the wiki page to the Login form (I want to hide Commands box)?
Also I have my own menu at http://kamikaze.seasidehosting.st/   but my links are constant and doesn't have any session data. So if somebody is logged in and presses any of top menu items - he is going to be logged off :| Any advices how to organize links in this menu? It is <UL> list items with <a> tags.

Re: Pier Login and menu

Lukas Renggli-2
> Hello again :) How can I create my own link in the wiki page to the
> Login form (I want to hide Commands box)?
> Also I have my own menu at http://kamikaze.seasidehosting.st/   but
> my links are constant and doesn't have any session data. So if
> somebody is logged in and presses any of top menu items - he is
> going to be logged off :| Any advices how to organize links in this
> menu? It is <UL> list items with <a> tags.

To create a link to a particular structure (the expression in brakets
creates a copy of the current context pointing to aStructure):

html anchor
        goto: (self context
                structure: aStructure);
        with: aStructure title

As you can see in the command and tree widgets there are different
other forms possible ...

html anchor
        goto: (self context
                structure: aStructure