Pier-Pharo-Persistency dependency on Pier-Model-Tests

Pier-Pharo-Persistency dependency on Pier-Model-Tests

Dale
I'm building Metacello configurations for Pier2 (and Magritte2) and I've run into the fact that the tests for Pier-Pharo-Persistency are included in the package and that those tests depend upon Pier-Model-Tests.

Since things have been repackaged for Pier2, it might make sense to split out the Pharo-persistency tests so that things can be loaded without tests.

Of course, if this is intentional..."Never mind":)

Dale

Re: Pier-Pharo-Persistency dependency on Pier-Model-Tests

Lukas Renggli
No, that's not intentional and should be split. In Pier 1 I was too
lazy to have the tests of the extra packages separate and that has not
been fixed jet in Pier 2.

Lukas

On Saturday, January 23, 2010, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm building Metacello configurations for Pier2 (and Magritte2) and I've run into the fact that the tests for Pier-Pharo-Persistency are included in the package and that those tests depend upon Pier-Model-Tests.
>
> Since things have been repackaged for Pier2, it might make sense to split out the Pharo-persistency tests so that things can be loaded without tests.
>
> Of course, if this is intentional..."Never mind":)
>
> Dale

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pier-Pharo-Persistency dependency on Pier-Model-Tests

Julian Fitzell-2
And I didn't do anything other than the bare minimum with that package
because I was being paid to make the port work for VA, not Pharo. :)
The tests should definitely be split out.

Julian