Pier Sites

Lukas Renggli-2
Hi,

I am looking for Pier instances, so that I can add them to the list of
online sites on the official Pier web-site. Currently this is http://lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/pier
, but will maybe move to its own domain later on.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Pier Sites

stéphane ducasse-2
thinlizzy ?

the one where avi helped alan ?

Stef

On Jan 14, 2008, at 5:21 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for Pier instances, so that I can add them to the list
> of online sites on the official Pier web-site. Currently this is http://lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/pier
> , but will maybe move to its own domain later on.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pier Sites

Lukas Renggli-2
> thinlizzy ?

Where is that?

> the one where avi helped alan ?

The LogoWiki is not online amore, I am afraid. It is a free Pier
extension though, so anybody can turn his Pier instance into a
LogoWiki by loading the package from http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons
.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Pier Sites

stéphane ducasse-2
may be ask kim rose or scott because I cannot find it.

stef
On Jan 14, 2008, at 8:21 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> thinlizzy ?
>
> Where is that?
>
>> the one where avi helped alan ?
>
> The LogoWiki is not online amore, I am afraid. It is a free Pier
> extension though, so anybody can turn his Pier instance into a
> LogoWiki by loading the package from http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons
> .
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pier Sites

stéphane ducasse-2
may be this what they called LogoWiki

I was never clear on that

On Jan 15, 2008, at 8:30 PM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> may be ask kim rose or scott because I cannot find it.
>
> stef
> On Jan 14, 2008, at 8:21 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:
>
>>> thinlizzy ?
>>
>> Where is that?
>>
>>> the one where avi helped alan ?
>>
>> The LogoWiki is not online amore, I am afraid. It is a free Pier
>> extension though, so anybody can turn his Pier instance into a
>> LogoWiki by loading the package from http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons
>> .
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Lukas
>>
>> --
>> Lukas Renggli
>> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pier Sites

Ken G. Brown
Maybe these links will help find what you want regarding tinlizzie:
<http://squeakland.org/pipermail/squeakland/2006-May/003167.html>
<http://www.tinlizzie.org/>

Ken G. Brown