Pier-Twitter (for Pier2) should use Grease utf8 decode: instead of TextConverter?

Pier-Twitter (for Pier2) should use Grease utf8 decode: instead of TextConverter?

Dale Henrichs
I'm porting Pier2 and friends to GemStone and Pier-Twitter is using
TextConverter for decoding UTF8...since Grease is a prereq anyway,
shouldn't Pier-Twitter (for Pier2) use GRcodec?

Dale

Re: Pier-Twitter (for Pier2) should use Grease utf8 decode: instead of TextConverter?

Lukas Renggli
Definitely, I guess this wasn't ported to Seaside 3 yet.

Lukas

On 17 June 2010 19:11, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm porting Pier2 and friends to GemStone and Pier-Twitter is using
> TextConverter for decoding UTF8...since Grease is a prereq anyway, shouldn't
> Pier-Twitter (for Pier2) use GRcodec?
>
> Dale

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch