Pier-Twitter

John Rubier-2
Hi all,

I made 2 small changes to the add-on Pier-Twitter so the "agoString" is
properly calculated for timezones with offsets other than 0 from UTC.

I've posted the mcz file here: http://drop.io/Pier_Twitter_jtr_10
Hopefully it's properly done as I've not used Monticello before other
than to load stuff into Squeak. Be sure to let me know if this should be
handled in a different manner in the future.

Take care,

John

Re: Pier-Twitter

Lukas Renggli
Hi John

> I made 2 small changes to the add-on Pier-Twitter so the "agoString" is
> properly calculated for timezones with offsets other than 0 from UTC.

I copied your changes to the repository. This looks cool.

> I've posted the mcz file here: http://drop.io/Pier_Twitter_jtr_10
> Hopefully it's properly done as I've not used Monticello before other than
> to load stuff into Squeak. Be sure to let me know if this should be handled
> in a different manner in the future.

Please directly commit to the repository at
http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieraddons. The repository is public
and makes it easy for everybody to load and test.

Keep the good work rolling.

Cheers,
Lukas

--