Pier cms

keith1y
Great news guys.

Its hard work keeping up!

If pier is going for "the big time", how about integrating some stuff as
standard.

For example the Pier-Jetsam-Debugging stuff. This adds preferences that
enable debugging halts in various situations.
I cant manage without it, but then my code has more bugs than yours.

Second up, the PRPierFrameCentralised (from Pier-Jetsam-Environment),
move all layout/style/default content configuration to the one class.

best regards

Keith

Re: Pier cms

stéphane ducasse-2