Pier customized look

Sebastián Sastre
HI All,

    how do I (in a *polite* fashion) customize the fonts and header of pier to install a wiki?

    thanks,

Sebastián

Re: Pier customized look

Lukas Renggli-2
> how do I (in a *polite* fashion) customize the fonts and header of
> pier to install a wiki?

Currently there is no simple way to do this, because of the lack of
configurable styles in Seaside.

The standard procedure to change the look is to create your own style
library or to directly modify PRPierLibrary. Instead of including the
styles from my server you include your own styles. If you only want
to modify the existing look you might want to add your own style as
an extension method to PRPierLibrary.

Cheers,
Lukas

--