Pier difficulties...

Andrew Robertson
I have been using the Pier one-click images (both the release and the newest Pier2 beta) and have run across some difficulties.

I can launch the image just fine, and there is no issue when editing existing content.  However, the difficulties arise when I try to remove blog entries.  I can remove the default, demo entries just fine, but they still show up in the Archive section on the right of the Blog page.  When I click on one of them, the service hangs and "MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "feedTitle" is nil" pops up in the smalltalk image.

Also when creating a new blog entry, it shows up in the content tree when logged in as the administrator, and can be referenced by URL, but will not show up under the Blog heading.

Anybody have a suggestion for me?  Thanks a lot.

-Andrew Robertson

Re: Pier difficulties...

Lukas Renggli
The blog entries in these lists are cached per session. They will
refresh if you are visiting the site in a different browser or if you
login/logout.

Lukas

On 18 November 2010 19:12, Andrew Robertson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have been using the Pier one-click images (both the release and the newest Pier2 beta) and have run across some difficulties.
>
> I can launch the image just fine, and there is no issue when editing existing content.  However, the difficulties arise when I try to remove blog entries.  I can remove the default, demo entries just fine, but they still show up in the Archive section on the right of the Blog page.  When I click on one of them, the service hangs and "MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "feedTitle" is nil" pops up in the smalltalk image.
>
> Also when creating a new blog entry, it shows up in the content tree when logged in as the administrator, and can be referenced by URL, but will not show up under the Blog heading.
>
> Anybody have a suggestion for me?  Thanks a lot.
>
> -Andrew Robertson

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch