Pier editing

Mail Lists-2
I was just reading and watching the latest blog entry at piercms.com regarding the new editing features. Pier is really coming along and it looks like a lot of good effort is going into it. I constantly waffle between Plone and Pier and thought the following post might be relevant to the edit changes in Pier.

http://limi.net/articles/simplifying-plone/simplify-plones-editing-experience

Taun

Re: Pier editing

Lukas Renggli
> http://limi.net/articles/simplifying-plone/simplify-plones-editing-experience

Thanks for sharing this. Looks really interesting to see in what
directions they are going.

For those that do not know: SmallWiki, the predecessor of Pier, was
essentially written because I got annoyed with Zope/Plone ;-)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pier editing

Matthias Berth-2
BTW: piercms.com goes to the seasidehosting main page (at least for
me), www.piercms.com goes to the expected page...

Matthias

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> http://limi.net/articles/simplifying-plone/simplify-plones-editing-experience
>
> Thanks for sharing this. Looks really interesting to see in what
> directions they are going.
>
> For those that do not know: SmallWiki, the predecessor of Pier, was
> essentially written because I got annoyed with Zope/Plone ;-)
>
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pier editing

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

We know about this. Unfortunately, the seasidehosting web interface
only allows for one url mapping per application.

Cheers,
Doru

On 23 Apr 2009, at 11:36, Matthias Berth wrote:

> BTW: piercms.com goes to the seasidehosting main page (at least for
> me), www.piercms.com goes to the expected page...
>
> Matthias
>
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>> http://limi.net/articles/simplifying-plone/simplify-plones-editing-experience
>>
>> Thanks for sharing this. Looks really interesting to see in what
>> directions they are going.
>>
>> For those that do not know: SmallWiki, the predecessor of Pier, was
>> essentially written because I got annoyed with Zope/Plone ;-)
>>
>> Lukas
>>
>> --
>> Lukas Renggli
>> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."