Pier image size limit?

sergio_101-2
i dunno if these two are related.. but it seems like my pier image
dies.. becomes TOTALLY unresponsive at random points..

it SEEMS like it happens when the image gets anywhere near 40mb.. i
know this is totally speculation and guessing. but i was wondering if
the two were related..

thanks!

--
----
peace,

http://www.CodingForHire.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: Pier image size limit?

Lukas Renggli
> i dunno if these two are related.. but it seems like my pier image
> dies.. becomes TOTALLY unresponsive at random points..
>
> it SEEMS like it happens when the image gets anywhere near 40mb.. i
> know this is totally speculation and guessing. but i was wondering if
> the two were related..

Normally that shouldn't be a problem. I've seen very responsive
Seaside and Pier images of several hundreds MB.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pier image size limit?

Reza Razavi
At 20:53 08/12/2010, sergio_101 wrote:
>i dunno if these two are related.. but it seems like my pier image
>dies.. becomes TOTALLY unresponsive at random points..
>
>it SEEMS like it happens when the image gets anywhere near 40mb.. i
>know this is totally speculation and guessing. but i was wondering if
>the two were related..

Hi Sergio,

I don't think so.
I've much bigger (dev.) images running gracefully under Linux.

Cheers,
Reza

Re: Pier image size limit?

sergio_101-2

> I don't think so.
> I've much bigger (dev.) images running gracefully under Linux.

i didn't think this was the case, but i wanted to make sure...

--
----