Pier question

Dmitry Dorofeev
Hi all,

Just installed Pier and see no Environment link (to edit HTML templates)
Also see no Forms link, or a way to create forms as I sow in a demo movie.

Any idea ?

-Dmitry.

Re: Pier question

cbeler

Hi

> Just installed Pier and see no Environment link (to edit HTML templates)

I don't know if it has changed, but to edit environment, just add
/environment to the path... (the corresponding page is hidden.

See you
Cédrick

Re: Pier question

Lukas Renggli
> Just installed Pier and see no Environment link (to edit HTML templates)

In older version you need to type the path. Newer versions display it
automatically when you have a security system installed and log in as
administrator.

> Also see no Forms link, or a way to create forms as I sow in a demo movie.

To get the form functionality you need to load the package Pier-Forms
from the Pier repository.

Cheers,
Lukas

--