Pier site transfer problem

kaveman
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pier site transfer problem

Lukas Renggli
> Unable to import: 'Global "CZBibList" not found'.
>
> How do I fix this?

Looks like in the new image you miss the class CZBibList. You need to
make sure to have the same plugins loaded in the new image that you
were using in the old one. I guess in your case the plugin in question
is CiteZen (http://www.piercms.com/doc/add-ons#105419994).

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Pier site transfer problem

Tudor Girba-3

It looks like you have an instance of a CZBibList in your Pier, and
that the class is not present in the new image.

You have two options:

1. remove the CZBibList instance from your original Pier

2. load CZBibList in the second image
- If you go for this solution the problem might be that Citezen has
evolved significantly over the last months. So I would suggest to have
a look at the exact version that you have loaded in your original Pier
and load exactly those packages in the new one.

Cheers,
Doru

On 5 Aug 2009, at 00:16, Krishna wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Wanted to upgrade my aging (pre 1.1) pier installation. Downloaded the
> image running on the server and updated magritte and pier to their
> latest revisions on lr's repository. Then following
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/export-import, I exported the current
> site contents. But when importing the resulting file back into the
> pier-1.2 one-click image , I get this error:
>
> Unable to import: 'Global "CZBibList" not found'.
>
> How do I fix this?
>
> Worst case, I can simply copy back the updated image but I'd like to
> use the new 1.2 one-click image as it is much smaller.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>  --Krishna
>
> --
> I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty
> to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble !
>  -- Helen Keller

www.tudorgirba.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."

CONTENTS DELETED