Pier theme images not showing locally

pablo
Hi, can someone explain to me why my pier installation can show the
images of the theme in the seasidehosting.st server , but not  show
any theme image when I run pier locally.

Locally I'm using the same image as at seasidehosting.
Locally I use the default initialize method: "WAKomEncoded startOn: 8080."

Thanks in advance.

Re: Pier theme images not showing locally

Yanni Chiu
Pablo Gancharov wrote:
> Hi, can someone explain to me why my pier installation can show the
> images of the theme in the seasidehosting.st server , but not  show
> any theme image when I run pier locally.
>
> Locally I'm using the same image as at seasidehosting.

Did you copy the ./files directory too. If you uploaded image files to
your Pier installation, they get saved in the file system, in the
"files" directory.