Pier user management

Andres Fortier-2
Hi list,
            is there any documentation about user management in Pier?
I basically need three levels: read-only users / users who can also
post new blog entries and edit the wiki / admin users.

--
Thanks in advance,
          Andrés

Re: Pier user management

Lukas Renggli-3
There is some documentation available here: http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/pier/security

--
Lukas Renggli (mobile)
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

On 19.09.2008, at 14:42, Andres Fortier
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi list,
>            is there any documentation about user management in Pier?
> I basically need three levels: read-only users / users who can also
> post new blog entries and edit the wiki / admin users.
>
> --
> Thanks in advance,
>                      Andrés

Tags

keith1y
Now that tags have been moved to be a 'setting', will there be any
migration issues, will pages loose their tags if I load the more recent
pier?

Keith

Re: Tags

Lukas Renggli-3
No. This is just a small change with the description, nothing else.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli (mobile)
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch