Pier user management

Nick
Hi,

Does any know of any Pier add-ons (or Seaside add-ons) for user management? I'm looking for functionality such as:
* Handling users forgetting their password
* logging on using OpenID
* reporting on users who haven't logged on within a specified period.

Yours lazily

Nick

Re: Pier user management

keith1y

On 11 Mar 2010, at 17:09, Nick Ager wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does any know of any Pier add-ons (or Seaside add-ons) for user
> management? I'm looking for functionality such as:
> * Handling users forgetting their password
> * logging on using OpenID
> * reporting on users who haven't logged on within a specified period.
>
> Yours lazily
>
> Nick

Have a look at squeaksource/Beach there is some user stuff there.

Keith

Re: Pier user management

Nick

Have a look at squeaksource/Beach there is some user stuff there.

Keith

Thanks Keith I will do.