Pier2 addons...

Dale
I'm also building a configuration for Pier addons and I'm curious which of the addons have been successfully ported to Pier2 ...

I've seen that Pier-Blog is apparently working. Are there others?

I'm just trying to give an accurate picture of the current Pier2 universe...

Dale

Re: Pier2 addons...

Nick
Hi Dale,

Whatever is in http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pier2 repository has been ported and should include all recent changes from the 2.8 repository (http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pier) and selective packages from the addons repository (http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieradons) . The one exception being the Pier-Book package which hasn't been merged with the latest trunk changes and AFAIK is a port of the book repository from early September.

Lukas is using a Gofer script and Hudson to check Pier and Magritte load cleanly and monitor the tests - http://www.iam.unibe.ch/pipermail/smallwiki/2010-January/005492.html

In addition to the "base" Pier installation I've loaded the following packages into my image successfully though I haven't thoroughly exercised them all. Packages labelled from "pieraddons" appear to work on Seaside 3.0 Pier without porting, the others labelled from "pier2" repository have been ported

Pier-Blog (pier2)
Pier-Design (pieraddons)
Pier-Documents(pier2)
Pier-EditorEnh(pier2)
Pier-Google(pieraddons)
Pier-LightBox(pieraddons)
Pier-Links(pieraddons)
Pier-Randomizer(pieraddons)
Pier-Scriptaculous(pieraddons)
Pier-Setup(pier2)
Pier-Titles(pieraddons)
Pier-Twitter(pieraddons)
Pier-TagCloud (pieraddons)

More info:

Nick

2010/1/23 Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]>
I'm also building a configuration for Pier addons and I'm curious which of the addons have been successfully ported to Pier2 ...

I've seen that Pier-Blog is apparently working. Are there others?

I'm just trying to give an accurate picture of the current Pier2 universe...

Dale

Re: Pier2 addons...

Dale
Nick,

Excellent info...I'll include them in the configuration...thanks!

Dale
----- "Nick Ager" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| Hi Dale,
|
| Whatever is in http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pier2 repository has
| been
| ported and should include all recent changes from the 2.8 repository
| (
| http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pier) and selective packages from the
| addons
| repository (http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieradons) . The one
| exception
| being the Pier-Book package which hasn't been merged with the latest
| trunk
| changes and AFAIK is a port of the book repository from early
| September.
|
| Lukas is using a Gofer script and Hudson to check Pier and Magritte
| load
| cleanly and monitor the tests -
| http://www.iam.unibe.ch/pipermail/smallwiki/2010-January/005492.html
|
| In addition to the "base" Pier installation I've loaded the following
| packages into my image successfully though I haven't thoroughly
| exercised
| them all. Packages labelled from "pieraddons" appear to work on
| Seaside 3.0
| Pier without porting, the others labelled from "pier2" repository have
| been
| ported
|
| Pier-Blog (pier2)
| Pier-Design (pieraddons)
| Pier-Documents(pier2)
| Pier-EditorEnh(pier2)
| Pier-Google(pieraddons)
| Pier-LightBox(pieraddons)
| Pier-Links(pieraddons)
| Pier-Randomizer(pieraddons)
| Pier-Scriptaculous(pieraddons)
| Pier-Setup(pier2)
| Pier-Titles(pieraddons)
| Pier-Twitter(pieraddons)
| Pier-TagCloud (pieraddons)
|
| More info:
| http://www.iam.unibe.ch/pipermail/smallwiki/2010-January/005513.html
| http://www.iam.unibe.ch/pipermail/smallwiki/2010-January/005533.html
|
| Nick
|
| 2010/1/23 Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]>
|
| > I'm also building a configuration for Pier addons and I'm curious
| which of
| > the addons have been successfully ported to Pier2 ...
| >
| > I've seen that Pier-Blog is apparently working. Are there others?
| >
| > I'm just trying to give an accurate picture of the current Pier2
| > universe...
| >
| > Dale

Re: Pier2 addons...

Reza Razavi
At 11:10 23/01/2010, Nick Ager wrote:
>The one exception being the Pier-Book package which hasn't been
>merged with the latest trunk changes and AFAIK is a port of the book
>repository from early September.

I'm using the Book package from Pier1 addons repository
(http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/pieradons) with a Pier2 image. No
specific issues to report till now.

/Reza