Pier3 Export

DiegoLont
Hi all,

So now I updated all configurations needed to load Pier3. I must admit I only tested loading Pier3AddOns, but this should work fine:
        Start with a base Pharo 2.0 (another version should be fine too, not sure about Pharo 3.0, but confident Pharo 1.x works as well).
        Get the configuration of Pier3 from smalltalkhub (http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pier/Pier3/main)
        and run:
                ConfigurationOfPier3 project load: #stable " Load pier3 "
                ZnZincServerAdaptor startOn: 8080 " Start the Seaside server on the default port "
                PRPierFrame registerAsApplication: 'pier' kernel: (PRKernel instanceNamed: 'pier'). "Register pier as application"

And you have Pier3 running in Pharo 2.0.

Cheers,
Diego

Re: Pier3 Export

Damien Cassou
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Diego Lont <[hidden email]> wrote:
> And you have Pier3 running in Pharo 2.0.

that's really great. I will now have to fix the Jenkins jobs to use
your configuration.

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou