classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pier3 GS 3.1.0.2 Template update shows in admin, but not on the main site

JupiterJones
Hi All :)

I've setup GS3.1.0.2 on AWS with Pier3 and after fixing the cross platform problems with file upload and announcements it seems to be running sorta ok. The "choose" buttons on the settings pages don't work but most other things are working.

So... I updated the mainTemplate and as expected, the changes show up nicely in admin, however, when I go the main site (ie. not viewing through admin) the template change doesn't show up - the previous version is still showing.

What could I have possibly done to cause this? :) How is it possible for a template change to show in admin but not show on the main site? Sadly this puts the project on hold since I can't update the templates.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers,

Jupiter
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Pier3 GS 3.1.0.2 Template update shows in admin, but not on the main site

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
JupiterJones wrote
Hi All :)

I've setup GS3.1.0.2 on AWS with Pier3 and after fixing the cross platform problems with file upload and announcements it seems to be running sorta ok. The "choose" buttons on the settings pages don't work but most other things are working.

So... I updated the mainTemplate and as expected, the changes show up nicely in admin, however, when I go the main site (ie. not viewing through admin) the template change doesn't show up - the previous version is still showing.

What could I have possibly done to cause this? :) How is it possible for a template change to show in admin but not show on the main site? Sadly this puts the project on hold since I can't update the templates.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers,

Jupiter
Cheers,
Sean