Pier3 & content management

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hey,

what is the status of Pier3 + Pier3AddOns ?

-> Seems to me that it is discontinued since Pharo 5, right ?

I'm asking because I look around to see if there is a project usable as a starting point of a small web content management module for seaside (nothing too complicated / fancy).

Is there something besides Pier that goes into this direction ?

Thanks for hints,
Albrecht

Re: Pier3 & content management

EstebanLM
Hello,

Not many people are using it, but it should be not much problem make it run in Pharo 7 (and with current version of Seaside).

Esteban