Pier3Addons Disabled

John Borden
Pier Experts - What needs to happen to re-enable the Pier3 addons at:
It seems that ConfigurationOfPier3AddOns needs some work (should import Seaside-Pharo20-Tools-Web v5).  Whom could I contact to start bringing this project back to life?
Thanks,
John

Re: Pier3Addons Disabled

Stephan Eggermont-3
I have re-enabled. Please feel free to fix the broken parts.
The test coverage of this has lots of room for improvement,
more & better tests are welcome too.

The build looks ok, #'release3.0' is broken on Pharo 5,
#'release3.1' on Pharo 3.

Stephan

	https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Pier3Addons/ <https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Pier3Addons/>