PierBook with non-latin characters?

drush66
Hi I would like to use PierBook to write paper in Croatian, and
produce nice latex output with some non latin characters in it.

Can I just use Pier2 one click from Lukas jenkins, or some tweaking is
required to get a smooth run?

Thanks!

Davorin Rusevljan
http://www.cloud208.com/

Re: PierBook with non-latin characters?

Lukas Renggli
On 25 July 2011 10:30, Davorin Rusevljan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi I would like to use PierBook to write paper in Croatian, and
> produce nice latex output with some non latin characters in it.
>
> Can I just use Pier2 one click from Lukas jenkins, or some tweaking is
> required to get a smooth run?

You have to try.

Make sure to select a proper encoding on the server side.

Also use a modern LaTeX distribution/template that doesn't require
characters to be escaped, but can handle UTF-8.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch