Pillar and Beamer

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

there was a presentation (or show us your project) about Pillar and (LaTeX/)Beamer at ESUG if I am not mistaken. However I don't think there are videos available from the uni, so is more information available somewhere?

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Pillar and Beamer

CyrilFerlicot
Le 29/07/2015 10:40, Peter Uhnák a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> there was a presentation (or show us your project) about Pillar and
> (LaTeX/)Beamer at ESUG if I am not mistaken. However I don't think there
> are videos available from the uni, so is more information available
> somewhere?

Hello!
Yes this is possible with the last version of Pillar.
There is no documentation for now but I'm updating it. I'll include the
presentation generation to the Pillar chapter on the 'Pharo for The
Enterprise' Book this week or next week.

For now you can have a look at the Pharo Mooc:
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoMooc

There is a Slide folder and a compile-slide script.

I'll tell you when I'll finish the documentation.

> Thanks,
> Peter

Cyril

Re: Pillar and Beamer

stepharo
Cyril

do you have a deck.js or whatever other format working.
I'm still producing new lectures (so boring but it has to be done)
and I would love to have more sexy style than beamer... because it is so
dry...

Stef