Pillar and figures

philippeback
I am writing a book using Pillar.

Here is the problem I do have:

I put something like

Some text explaining XYZ..

 +SomeCaption>file://figures/somefigure.png+

Some other text...

But the figure is not staying between the two paragraphs for some reason.

Anyone having an explanation and a way to have the thing stay where it should?

TIA
Phil

Re: Pillar and figures

Damien Cassou
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 4:31 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> But the figure is not staying between the two paragraphs for some reason.

I suppose you are talking about the PDF generation.

> Anyone having an explanation and a way to have the thing stay where it
> should?

you can't and probably don't want to do it. For the PDF output, LaTeX
is responsible for positioning the figures to maximize output quality.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."