Pillar?

Herby Vojčík
Hello,

just an idea: would it makes sense, in accord with "eat your own
Smalltalk dogfood", to rewrite existing docs (though old, but first
step) to pillar (and use pillar to generate the docs.amber-lang.net
website) instead of using jekyll?

Herby

Re: Pillar?

sergio_101
i would be willing to help.. just to learn amber and pillar..

> On May 24, 2016, at 10:33 AM, Herby Vojčík <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> docs (though old, but first step) to pillar (and use pillar to generate the docs.amber-lang.net website) instead of using jekyll?

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.Village-Buzz.com
http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
http://www.CodingForHire.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: Pillar?

Herby Vojčík
Hi,

this is great. Just, the docs are so old you would probably learn more pillar than amber :-/.

If you are really interested, make an account on lolg.it (they say you can auth w/ your gmail creds if you have ones and trust gogs not to steal them; or normally email/passwd registering) and I'll give you write access to docs repo, you can create dedicated branch like pillar-pages, and then I will install the git hook that runs appropriate command (something like pulling git and /path/to/pharovm /path/to/Pillar.image additional_args, but you can tell me in detail as you'll know better).

Herby

Dňa 24. mája 2016 19:03:07 CEST používateľ sergio ruiz <[hidden email]> napísal:

>i would be willing to help.. just to learn amber and pillar..
>

>> On May 24, 2016, at 10:33 AM, Herby Vojčík <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> docs (though old, but first step) to pillar (and use pillar to
>generate the docs.amber-lang.net website) instead of using jekyll?
>
>----
>peace,
>sergio
>photographer, journalist, visionary
>#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
>http://www.Village-Buzz.com
>http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
>http://www.CodingForHire.com
>http://www.coffee-black.com
>http://www.painlessfrugality.com
>http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
>http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: Pillar?

sergio_101
hey, herby..

i made an account… my username is: sergio_101

> On May 24, 2016, at 2:23 PM, Herby Vojčík <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> give you write access to docs repo, you can create dedicated branch like pillar-pages, and then I will install the git hook that runs appropriate command (something like pulling git and /path/to/pharovm /path/to/Pillar.image additional_args, but you can tell me in detail as you'll know better).

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.Village-Buzz.com
http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
http://www.CodingForHire.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: Pillar?

Herby Vojčík
You should have access.

sergio ruiz wrote:

> hey, herby..
>
> i made an account… my username is: sergio_101
>

>> On May 24, 2016, at 2:23 PM, Herby Vojčík<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>
>> give you write access to docs repo, you can create dedicated branch like pillar-pages, and then I will install the git hook that runs appropriate command (something like pulling git and /path/to/pharovm /path/to/Pillar.image additional_args, but you can tell me in detail as you'll know better).
>
> ----
> peace,
> sergio
> photographer, journalist, visionary
> #BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
> http://www.Village-Buzz.com
> http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
> http://www.CodingForHire.com
> http://www.coffee-black.com
> http://www.painlessfrugality.com
> http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
> http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: Pillar?

sergio_101
thanks! i will give it a look tomorrow evening..

----