Pillar7 Markdown export

Arturo Zambrano
Hi,
 I think a found a bug (more details in the screenshot bellow) in pillar7 export. Adding a

   canvas newLine

 to the  PRMarkdownWriter>>visitParagraph method seems to fix that...
 Should I fork Pillar7 branch  and make a PR in github?

Thanks
Arturo

Re: Pillar7 Markdown export

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

if I remember correctly when I was fixing the Writer to the current state, it was producing a lot of extra whitespace, so maybe I fixed it too much...?

Also I am not sure whether parsing Pillar text actually includes newlines in the paragraph text or not.

Peter

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Arturo Zambrano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
 I think a found a bug (more details in the screenshot bellow) in pillar7 export. Adding a

   canvas newLine

 to the  PRMarkdownWriter>>visitParagraph method seems to fix that...
 Should I fork Pillar7 branch  and make a PR in github?

Thanks
Arturo

Re: Pillar7 Markdown export

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi Arturo

Please fill up a bug entry and send a PR we will happily introduced it.
I noticed that the latex generation is not nice enough when you read the generated code.
So may be markdown was better and too verbose.

Stef