Planning a nice pharo conference :)

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

the last time when we met with sven, we came up with the idea of doing a nice pharo conference targeted at exchanging information,
frameworks, tips and trick on server set up, community building, drinking beers and more.

So we could host such conference in beginning of may for example. What do you think?
Would you be interested to join a two-three days conference focusing on dev and business?

Re: Planning a nice pharo conference :)

abergel
Good idea!
We should include a research flash track where people can quickly show what they are working on.
For the date, having it near ICSE'12 would be good.

Alexandre

On 13 Oct 2011, at 17:12, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> the last time when we met with sven, we came up with the idea of doing a nice pharo conference targeted at exchanging information,
> frameworks, tips and trick on server set up, community building, drinking beers and more.
>
> So we could host such conference in beginning of may for example. What do you think?
> Would you be interested to join a two-three days conference focusing on dev and business?
>
> Stef

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Planning a nice pharo conference :)

Mariano Martinez Peck
I would like to go :)

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good idea!
We should include a research flash track where people can quickly show what they are working on.
For the date, having it near ICSE'12 would be good.

Alexandre

On 13 Oct 2011, at 17:12, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> the last time when we met with sven, we came up with the idea of doing a nice pharo conference targeted at exchanging information,
> frameworks, tips and trick on server set up, community building, drinking beers and more.
>
> So we could host such conference in beginning of may for example. What do you think?
> Would you be interested to join a two-three days conference focusing on dev and business?
>
> Stef

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Planning a nice pharo conference :)

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Me too !

On 13 Oct 2011, at 22:33, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> I would like to go :)
>
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Good idea!
> We should include a research flash track where people can quickly show what they are working on.
> For the date, having it near ICSE'12 would be good.
>
> Alexandre
>

> On 13 Oct 2011, at 17:12, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
> > Hi guys
> >
> > the last time when we met with sven, we came up with the idea of doing a nice pharo conference targeted at exchanging information,
> > frameworks, tips and trick on server set up, community building, drinking beers and more.
> >
> > So we could host such conference in beginning of may for example. What do you think?
> > Would you be interested to join a two-three days conference focusing on dev and business?
> >
> > Stef

Re: Planning a nice pharo conference :)

patmaddox
YES

On Oct 13, 2011, at 1:12 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> the last time when we met with sven, we came up with the idea of doing a nice pharo conference targeted at exchanging information,
> frameworks, tips and trick on server set up, community building, drinking beers and more.
>
> So we could host such conference in beginning of may for example. What do you think?
> Would you be interested to join a two-three days conference focusing on dev and business?
>
> Stef

Re: [Pharo-users] Planning a nice pharo conference :)

NorbertHartl

Am 13.10.2011 um 22:12 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse:

> Hi guys
>
> the last time when we met with sven, we came up with the idea of doing a nice pharo conference targeted at exchanging information,
> frameworks, tips and trick on server set up, community building, drinking beers and more.
>
> So we could host such conference in beginning of may for example. What do you think?
> Would you be interested to join a two-three days conference focusing on dev and business?

Of course. And as it is only a 3,5 hour trip by train there is no "no go".

Norbert

Re: [Pharo-users] Planning a nice pharo conference :)

Luc Fabresse
2011/10/13 Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]>:

> Am 13.10.2011 um 22:12 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse:
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> the last time when we met with sven, we came up with the idea of doing a nice pharo conference targeted at exchanging information,
>> frameworks, tips and trick on server set up, community building, drinking beers and more.
>>
>> So we could host such conference in beginning of may for example. What do you think?
>> Would you be interested to join a two-three days conference focusing on dev and business?
>>
> Of course. And as it is only a 3,5 hour trip by train there is no "no go".
>
> Norbert

I am in too!

Luc