Plat_Forms

Gastón Dall' Oglio
“Plat_Forms” is a contest and competition in which top-class teams of three programmers compete to implement the same requirements for a web-based system within two days, using different technology platforms (e.g. Java, .NET, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, Scala, Smalltalk, or what-have-you)..."

Re: Plat_Forms

Janko Mivšek
Hi Gastón,

Thank you for forwarding us an invitation to Plat_Form, but it seems a
whole Smalltalk community is too small. Or not enough prepared for
action when there is an opportunity, hmm, this is probably more true.

That means that Aida community is not able to prepare such a group right
now. But it will be a good idea to be prepared in advance. Is there some
interesents for such a "sleeping" action group? :)

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Plat_Forms

BrunoBB
Janko,

It is very interesting but right now I have no time, sorry.

Regards,
Bruno

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Plat_Forms

Gastón Dall' Oglio
Hi Janko, your welcome.

I have no time too, and I'm a begginer in Smalltalk development for now. I just like share this link with you, I don't know enough for cooperate with you (and  sorry, my ingles is very poor).

Best regards.