Playground/Rubric bracket highlighting in the System Browser

Playground/Rubric bracket highlighting in the System Browser

Peter Uhnak
Hi!

Playground has a very nice feature that it highlights matching bracket. I guess Rubric does it.
Is this something that is planned to be implemented into the System Browser editor? That would probably mean replacing the PluggableTextMorph, but I don't know if there are any problems with doing so.

Also is there a keyboard shortcut for jumping to the matching brace/bracket?

Peter

Re: Playground/Rubric bracket highlighting in the System Browser

stepharo

> Hi!
>
> Playground has a very nice feature that it highlights matching
> bracket. I guess Rubric does it.

The default editor does it too.
if you go at the end of the
     [    ]