Please add this MCZ to the Seaside Repository

Please add this MCZ to the Seaside Repository

Tobias Pape
Dear Seaside developers,

please add the attached mcz to the Seaside Repository,
so that it can be used in a Metacello Configuration.

This version essentially is the former WASqueakServerAdaptorBrowser
before it was made Pharo-WorldMenu compatible. I resurrected the
former version as it contains the code necessary to register
the Seaside Control Panel in Squeak.

Best
        -Tobias

Seaside-Squeak-Tools-OmniBrowser-topa.1.mcz (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Please add this MCZ to the Seaside Repository

Philippe Marschall
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Seaside developers,
>
> please add the attached mcz to the Seaside Repository,
> so that it can be used in a Metacello Configuration.
>
> This version essentially is the former WASqueakServerAdaptorBrowser
> before it was made Pharo-WorldMenu compatible. I resurrected the
> former version as it contains the code necessary to register
> the Seaside Control Panel in Squeak.

3.0, 3.1 or both?

Cheers
Philippe

Am 24.03.2013 um 15:20 schrieb Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>:

> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear Seaside developers,
>>
>> please add the attached mcz to the Seaside Repository,
>> so that it can be used in a Metacello Configuration.
>>
>> This version essentially is the former WASqueakServerAdaptorBrowser
>> before it was made Pharo-WorldMenu compatible. I resurrected the
>> former version as it contains the code necessary to register
>> the Seaside Control Panel in Squeak.
>
> 3.0, 3.1 or both?

Both.
Best
        -Tobias_______________________________________________
seaside-dev mailing list

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 24.03.2013 um 15:20 schrieb Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>:
>
>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Dear Seaside developers,
>>>
>>> please add the attached mcz to the Seaside Repository,
>>> so that it can be used in a Metacello Configuration.
>>>
>>> This version essentially is the former WASqueakServerAdaptorBrowser
>>> before it was made Pharo-WorldMenu compatible. I resurrected the
>>> former version as it contains the code necessary to register
>>> the Seaside Control Panel in Squeak.
>>
>> 3.0, 3.1 or both?
>
> Both.

Done, I also "registered" it GRPackage.

Cheers
Philippe

Am 24.03.2013 um 16:19 schrieb Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>:

> On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Am 24.03.2013 um 15:20 schrieb Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> 3.0, 3.1 or both?
>>
>> Both.
>
> Done, I also "registered" it GRPackage.

Thanks.