Please contributors fill up this form...

12

Re: [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: Please contributors fill up this form...

Olivier Auverlot
PharoContributor new
         name: 'Olivier Auverlot';
         id: 'olivierauverlot';
         email: '[hidden email]';
         yourself

Re: Please contributors fill up this form...

Ben Coman
Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would like to get
> contributors.pharo.org a bit more representative of Pharo.
>
> We should have Previous contributors and enhance the current list.
> Can you please reply to this mail
>
> PharoContributor new
> name: 'Ben Coman';
> id: 'bencoman';
> email: '[hidden email]';
> website: 'http://blog.openInWorld.com';
> description: 'Electrical Power Engineer. Utilised Roassal/Glamour/Magritte with Pharo/Moose for my Masters thesis to develop "LEKtrek - a software development platform for electrical power applications" (release pending)';
> yourself
>

> Stef

Re: Please contributors fill up this form...

jgfoster
PharoContributor new
name: 'James Foster';
id: 'JamesFoster';
email: '[hidden email]';
yourself.

Re: Please contributors fill up this form...

thanks
I love this list :)

On Oct 10, 2013, at 9:18 AM, Goubier Thierry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Stef,
>
> here is mine.
>
> Thierry
>
> Le 09/10/2013 13:34, Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I would like to get
>> contributors.pharo.org a bit more representative of Pharo.
>>
>> We should have Previous contributors and enhance the current list.
>> Can you please reply to this mail
>>
>> PharoContributor new
>> name: 'Thierry Goubier';
>> id: 'ThierryGoubier';
>> email: '[hidden email]';
>> website: 'http://www-list.cea.fr';
>> image: 'http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/193af464509ae8fbcc04abad70b72fc0?s=120';
>> yourself
>>

>> Stef
>>

> --
> Thierry Goubier
> CEA list
> Laboratoire des Fondations des Systèmes Temps Réel Embarqués
> 91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
> France
> Phone/Fax: +33 (0) 1 69 08 32 92 / 83 95

Re: [Pharo-users] Please contributors fill up this form...

Andrei Chis
PharoContributor new
    name: 'Andrei Chis';
    email: '[hidden email]';
    website: 'http://andreichis.com';
    yourself.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

I would like to get
        contributors.pharo.org a bit more representative of Pharo.

We should have Previous contributors and enhance the current list.
Can you please reply to this mail

        PharoContributor new
                name: 'Esteban Lorenzano';
                id: 'estebanlm';
                email: '[hidden email]';
                website: 'http://smallworks.eu';
                image: 'http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/193af464509ae8fbcc04abad70b72fc0?s=120';
                yourself

Re: [Pharo-users] Please contributors fill up this form...

Marcus Denker-4

On Oct 14, 2013, at 10:02 AM, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:

PharoContributor new
    name: 'Andrei Chis';
    email: '[hidden email]';
    website: 'http://andreichis.com';
    yourself.

and I just committed

11014 Remove old Debugger

:-)

Marcus

Re: Please contributors fill up this form...

roberto.minelli@usi.ch
Here's mine:

PharoContributor new
    name: 'Roberto Minelli';
    email: '[hidden email]';
    website: 'http://www.inf.usi.ch/phd/minelli';
    yourself.

On Oct 9, 2013, at 1:34 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would like to get
> contributors.pharo.org a bit more representative of Pharo.
>
> We should have Previous contributors and enhance the current list.
> Can you please reply to this mail
>
> PharoContributor new
> name: 'Esteban Lorenzano';
> id: 'estebanlm';
> email: '[hidden email]';
> website: 'http://smallworks.eu';
> image: 'http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/193af464509ae8fbcc04abad70b72fc0?s=120';
> yourself
>

> Stef

Re: [Pharo-users] Please contributors fill up this form...

NorbertHartl
 PharoContributor new
   name: 'Norbert Hartl';
   email: 'n[hidden email]';
   website: 'http://norbert.hartl.name';
   yourself.

Am 09.10.2013 um 13:34 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

Hi guys

I would like to get
contributors.pharo.org a bit more representative of Pharo.

We should have Previous contributors and enhance the current list.
Can you please reply to this mail

PharoContributor new
name: 'Esteban Lorenzano';
id: 'estebanlm';
email: '[hidden email]';
website: 'http://smallworks.eu';
image: 'http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/193af464509ae8fbcc04abad70b72fc0?s=120';
yourself

Re: [Pharo-users] Please contributors fill up thisform...

Gary Chambers-4
For update...

PharoContributor new
name: 'Gary Chambers';
email: [hidden email];
website: 'http://www.flickr.com/people/12018791@N06/';
yourself.

Regards, Gary

Re: [Pharo-users] Please contributors fill upthisform...

Gary Chambers-4
If you need/want an avatar piccy:

Regards, Gary

Re: Please contributors fill up this form...

Jimmie Houchin-5
On 10/9/2013 6:34 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I would like to get
> contributors.pharo.org a bit more representative of Pharo.
>
> We should have Previous contributors and enhance the current list.
> Can you please reply to this mail

PharoContributor new
        name: 'Jimmie Houchin';
        email: '[hidden email]';
Working on developing Trading Software using Pharo.';
        image:
'http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/faf295dadadd64dae51be0d62c1a2d9f.png';
        yourself

12