Please contributors fill up this form...

Please contributors fill up this form...

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I would like to get
        contributors.pharo.org a bit more representative of Pharo.

We should have Previous contributors and enhance the current list.
Can you please reply to this mail

        PharoContributor new
                name: 'Esteban Lorenzano';
                id: 'estebanlm';
                email: '[hidden email]';
                website: 'http://smallworks.eu';
                image: 'http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/193af464509ae8fbcc04abad70b72fc0?s=120';
                yourself

Re: Please contributors fill up this form...

NorbertHartl
 PharoContributor new
   name: 'Norbert Hartl';
   email: 'n[hidden email]';
   website: 'http://norbert.hartl.name';
   yourself.

Am 09.10.2013 um 13:34 schrieb Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

Hi guys

I would like to get
contributors.pharo.org a bit more representative of Pharo.

We should have Previous contributors and enhance the current list.
Can you please reply to this mail

PharoContributor new
name: 'Esteban Lorenzano';
id: 'estebanlm';
email: '[hidden email]';
website: 'http://smallworks.eu';
image: 'http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/193af464509ae8fbcc04abad70b72fc0?s=120';
yourself

Re: Please contributors fill up this form...

vonbecmann
PharoContributor new
  name: 'Bernardo Contreras';
  id: 'vonbecmann';
  email: '[hidden email]';
  yourself

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

I would like to get
        contributors.pharo.org a bit more representative of Pharo.

We should have Previous contributors and enhance the current list.
Can you please reply to this mail

        PharoContributor new
                name: 'Esteban Lorenzano';
                id: 'estebanlm';
                email: '[hidden email]';
                website: 'http://smallworks.eu';
                image: 'http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/193af464509ae8fbcc04abad70b72fc0?s=120';
                yourself

Bernardo E.C.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.