Please help! Weird error!

Steven R. Baker
Heya folks,

I've got a failing test here, screenshot attached. When I inspect events, it contains the mock I'm looking for. For some reason, the self assert: (events includes: mockEvent1) fails. But when I inspect, events is an OrderedCollection with one item, and it appears to be the mock.

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

-Steven

Re: Please help! Weird error!

Ben Coman
Steven R. Baker wrote:

>   Heya folks,
>
> I've got a failing test here, screenshot attached. When I inspect events, it
> contains the mock I'm looking for. For some reason, the self assert: (events
> includes: mockEvent1) fails. But when I inspect, events is an OrderedCollection
> with one item, and it appears to be the mock.
>
> Please help!
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Steven

When you say "appears", can you confirm this by comparing:
    (mockEvent1 hash)
 with
    (events collect: [ :ev | ev hash ])

cheers -ben

Re: Please help! Weird error!

stephane ducasse
weird bugs with hash and = redefinition?